How Hemp Extract Gummies May Help Ease IBS Symptoms
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common ailment. The cramping, abdominal pain along with diarrhea, constipation or alternative bowel habits greatly reduces the quality of life.
People with IBS often avoid certain situations in fear of having an attack, with an urgency to find a restroom when attacks occur. This is a chronic condition that is hard to manage and treat.
One treatment that many have found helpful is CBD oil. Before deciding to try CBD oil, you need to understand how it works for IBS.
How Does CBD Oil Work For IBS?
Research suggests that CBD oil treats both pain and inflammation – which are both common IBS symptoms. CBD oil also works in other ways for IBS.
Taking full spectrum CBD gummies helps to IBS in other ways.
- Promotes relaxation for reduced stress
- Has antioxidant properties that regulate gut mobility
- Lowers cortisol to help prevent intestinal permeability (leaky gut)
You can try CBD oil for a few weeks to see if IBS symptoms improve. It takes about a week to see the benefits of CBD oil on IBS.
How Much CBD Is Recommended?
The method of and amount of CBD oil differ, and each person reacts differently. It's best to start at a lower dose of 10 to 20 milligrams daily. This may be all you need to feel relief.
However, if you feel somewhat better, but think you need more, you can slowly increase your dose until you feel the full effects.
How To Take CBD Oil?
There are several ways you can take CBD oil. However, not all the methods are best for people living with IBS. Here are different CBD supplements.
- Tincture goes under the tongue where it is absorbed into the body and may limit the amount of CBD that reaches the digestive tract.
- Capsules are swallowed and might be the most effective way to get CBD oil into the digestive tract.
- Edibles taste great, and full spectrum CBD gummies are a great way to get the health benefits.
- Topical CBD penetrates the skin but doesn't go deep enough to reach the digestive tract.
You can experiment with different methods of ingestion to find which is best for your needs.
While the evidence doesn't definitively determine if full spectrum CBD gummies ease IBS for everyone, you have nothing to lose by trying it. Hemp extract gummies are nontoxic and don't cause intoxication, so there is no reason to avoid trying this natural remedy for IBS.
For more information about full spectrum gummies, contact a company like 502 Hemp Wellness Center.